Monday, May 12, 2014

DEAR MOM

These words are mere alphabets of a language if they don’t ever mention you as an element of my thoughts. I have always been a part of you, deep down to the flesh and bones. Even the blood that flows in my veins were never my own but inherited from you. The heart that resides in this alive body had begun its first beat within your walls of affection and care. You gave me home to dwell, you gave me life to live, you gave me breaths to survive and asked for nothing in return.
You are magic and I marvel at your soul of which I am a puny part. I triumph in the joy of being like you, partially if not completely. I am nothing but your shadow. I take you along with me, wherever I go.
Keep me close to your heart whose rhythm is music to my life. Your warmth is the peace to my rippled soul. Your arms are condolences to my scars.
I pray, wish and hope selflessly and desperately for your well being and happiness. It is what matters and nothing else will, so strongly and so sincerely to me because I had begun from you and my world ends at you. Outside the covers of your veil is a combination of two words- fake and fraud. You are the only truth and only you are real. Rest is translucent, blurred and surreal. Purity is you second name
DEAR MOM.


Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face



No comments:

Post a Comment